Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I do not participate with any insurance plans as a participating provider.
I do participate as an out-of-network provider for all plans that have out of plan benefits. My invoices can be submitted to your insurance company for partial out-of-network reimbursement.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my mental health deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, or credit card payments are accepted at the beginning of the session. If you are planning to use your out-of-plan benefits, you will need to remit payment in full at this time.
If you are using your credit card, you can submit your payment once a month. This needs to be discussed and arranged a head of time. There is a small fee for using the credit card option. Treatment fees can be discussed at the time of our intake phone call.
Please contact me to set up your first appointment.